Altera DE2-70 Cyclone II Terasic Development & Education Board KitNew, in opened box. Complete kit includes cables and software.
Photos which show the box are actual photos from inventory items. Images without box are stock photos from manufacturer.
The Altera DE2-70 development and education board, equipped with almost 70,000 LEs of Altera Cyclone® II 2C70, not only adopts the advantages of the Altera DE2 board such as the multimedia, storage, and networking interfaces but also has larger memory components than ever before. The board offers a rich set of features that make it suitable to be used in a laboratory environment for university and college courses, for a variety of design projects, as well as for the development of sophisticated digital systems. Altera provides a suite of supporting materials for the DE2-70 board, including tutorials, "ready-to-teach" laboratory exercises, and illustrative demonstrations.
The DE2-70 board has many features that allow the user to implement a wide range of designed circuits, from simple circuits to various multimedia projects.
- USB Blaster (on board) for programming and user API control; both JTAG and Active Serial (AS) programming modes are supported
- 2-Mbyte SSRAM
- Two 32-Mbyte SDRAM
- 8-Mbyte Flash memory
- SD Card socket
- 4 pushbutton switches
- 18 toggle switches
- 18 red user LEDs
- 9 green user LEDs
- 50-Mhz oscillator and 28.63-Mhz oscillator for clock sources
- 24-bit CD-quality audio CODEC with line-in, line-out, and microphone-in jacks
- VGA DAC (10-bit high-speed triple DACs) with VGA-out connector
- 2 TV Decoder (NTSC/PAL) and TV-in connector
- 10/100 Ethernet Controller with a connector
- USB Host/Slave Controller with USB type A and type B connectors
- RS-232 transceiver and 9-pin connector
- PS/2 mouse/keyboard connector
- IrDA transceiver
- 1 SMA connector
- Two 40-pin Expansion Headers with diode protection
- Brand: Altera/Terasic
- Condition: New Other
- Notes: New but opened box. Complete Kit w/ system and design studio software
- SKU: ST0036306
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 36306
- Model: DE2-70