The microbalance is fitted with 2x 75/50 SJ glass vacuum adapters/hangdowns, glass dome and control cable. The platinum balance ribbon is in perfect condition and the balance mechanism functions beautifully.
While our inspection and testing indicate a working system, we could not perform full calibration as our facility did not have all the tools needed to fulfill the conditions required for final verification.
Some points to note, as discovered during testing: Full warm-up of the unit is recommended. Without warm-up and adherence to the steps in the manual, undesirable results may occur such as buttons not staying depressed and unexpected fluctuations of the readings.
This unit will be shipped with the included shipping stops installed, as per the manual. These must be removed and stored prior to first use.
C-1000 Analog Recording Balance Features & Specs:
- 100 g capacity, 1.0 µg sensitivity; 1.5 µg ultimate precision.
- Full scale ranges of 10 g, 1 g, 100 mg, 10 mg, 1 mg. 100 µg
- 0.025% of full scale linearity, 0.1% of full scale accuracy
- 50 mg coarse zero
- Electrical taring of up to 10 g, automatic range expansion
- Percent of sample weight
- Full scale output voltage of L 10 and 100 mV.
- Vacuum capabilities to 1045 torr
- Bake-out temperature of 125°C
- Separate symmetrical weighing chamber with connecting cable
- Gold anodized weighing mechanism
- 100, 120, 220, 240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
- Brand: Cahn Ventron
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Beautiful condition. Responds to balance input. Manual and cables included
- SKU: ST0035940
- Inspected By: 02
- Item ID: 35940
- Model: Cahn 1000
- Electrical Req: 115V | 50/60Hz