Used, but clean and in good condition. Tested and functional, as shown in photos. These are 115V, 150 watt, single ciruit units. In our tests, they were able to easily heat to over 550°C. Fits 45mm diam tubes. Slot is 6.25" deep with spherical bottom. Fabric interior is in excellent condition and looks to have seen little use. Aluminum housing has some oxidation but is solid with no dents. Includes power cord and clamps. A controller is recommended for accurate temperature control.
Heating mantles are preferred to Bunsen burners or hot plates for organic liquids. They provide even heating (no hot spots) and maximum surface coverage for better temperature uniformity.
Provides even heat for reaction tubes – ideal for resinous materials. Rounded bottom Reaction tube not included.
Aluminum Housed Mantles Feature:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels to reduce the chance of thermal shock and damage to glassware
- Withstands 600°C internal operating temperature
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures
- 115 volt, 150 Watts
- Brand: Glas-Col
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Fully tested and functional.
- SKU: ST0035183
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 35183
- Model: 102B
- Electrical Req: 115V | 50/60Hz | 150W