Buy with confidence! This detector is backed by our
HASSLE-FREE 30-DAY WARRANTY
Pre-owned but clean and in excellent working condition. Firmware V.4.83
All input and menu operations function as designed. System has been purged, adjusted and reads within spec. Calibration is recomended after transit. Calibration is a simple process which is explained in the manual (included with purchase). Came from working system and is guaranteed functional or your money back.
The Viscotek RI detector from Malvern Panalytical is used for molecular weight determination. To establish the molecular weight or structural data, the polymer or protein concentration profile has to be accurately measured. The Viscotek RI is ideal for multi-detection GPC/SEC.
The Viscotek RI detector is available as a stand-alone connection unit connected to other chromatography parts such as UV/Vis, GPCmax, or PDA detectors, or as a part of the Viscotek 270max unit.
It includes two temperature control profiles for use in cold room/cabinet conditions or at normal laboratory temperature. The detector’s output is a function of the compounds within the solution.
The main features of the Viscotek RI detector are as follows:
- High-stability concentration detector
- Accurate measurement
- Well-designed purging unit is provided to ensure fast baseline recovery by decreasing major alterations in temperature
- Automatically purged from the software or as part of a programmed sample sequence
- Two temperature control units allow the detector to be used in both cold room and in standard laboratory conditions
- Brand: Malvern Panalytical
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Excellent condition from gently used system.
- SKU: ST0035831
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 35831
- Model: VE-3580