Clean, solidly functional and in excellent working condition. This a complete turn-key system, ready for your demanding extraction needs.
Waters SFE Dual 5 liter CO2 Extraction Machine can extract 48 pounds a day. Each run is about 2 hours. Can easily out perform other 20 liter machines. One vessel can be filled while the other is running to save time. Fully computer automated. Runs on both Chromescope IE and Process Suite software.
Refurbished with new pistons, springs, check valves and seals. Machine cleaned, including cooling column. Comes with 3 extra pump kits, 2 needle valve kits and many other extra parts.
Runs whisper quiet with no loud air-compressor or gas pump needed. With Waters' HPLC style pumping mechanism, this is the ideal system for enclosed laboratories, as it does not have the usual compressor offgassing associated with typical piston pump systems.
This system handles both super-critical and sub-critical extractions, as well as CO2/ethanol extraction (optional ethanol co-solvent pump required). Comes with a Julabo FL601 chiller, PolyScience CE SN1510583 chiller and a Siemens Flow Meter, as well as all stock system components.
Waters is no upstart company looking to cash in on the young cannabis/hemp industries. They have been a leading producer of specialty laboratory equipment for over 60 years. Best CO2 extraction machine on the market. Retails at $250,000 new.
Setup and training is available from qualified technicians. Contact us for further information.
We have been working with extraction/distillation systems and laboratories for several years. Want to know how a CO2 system can benefit your extraction business, or what other systems might work for you? Call SocoTek LLC in Santa Rosa CA
Electrical requirements: 220V single phase power.
Due to the size and weight of this system, it requires either freight shipping or local pickup. Contact us for freight estimate.
**PLEASE NOTE, LEAD PHOTO IS A STOCK IMAGE FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND MAY CONTAIN OPTIONAL COMPONENTS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SYSTEM. ALL OTHER PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL ITEM BEING SOLD.**
SFE Bio-Botanical Extraction System
A multi-vessel botanical extraction system that rapidly extracts and fractionates botanical matrices.
- 100% extraction efficiency in as little as 90 minutes
- Selective fractionation of your extract in a single run
- Increased consistency of final product, from run-to-run
The Waters Bio-Botanical Extraction System is a multi-vessel supercritical fluid extraction system ideally suited to rapidly and automatically extract large quantities of desired components from a multitude of botanical matrices.
The benefits of working with carbon dioxide
Unlike alternative extraction techniques, Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) provides pure, solvent-free extracts by utilizing carbon dioxide. SFE is a green alternative to solvent-based extraction techniques. The properties of a supercritical fluid can be altered by varying the pressure and temperature, allowing selective extraction. The low viscosity of supercritical carbon dioxide allows it to penetrate into the material more easily while its diffusivity allows for faster extractions. CO2 is an environmentally friendly solvent that leaves no residue.
Enhance pressure capability
- Extraction at higher pressures (up to 8,700 psi) enables improved solubility, providing a more complete extraction in less time
- By manipulating pressure, you can selectively extract the desired material more quickly
Fractionation of your extracts
- The only SFE system on the market to incorporate three collection vessels with independent pressure control, providing the ability to selectively isolate groups of components (e.g., separate waxes , oils, and lighter materials)
- As pressure is reduced, CO2 becomes a weaker solvent, impacting the solubility of various components
Enhanced selectivity with optional co-solvent pump
- Optional co-solvent pump enables extraction of a wider polarity range of compounds, including acids, by metering in a small proportion of organic solvent (e.g., ethanol)
Capacity to fit your productivity needs
- Choose between 5 L or 10 L extraction vessels, which hold up to 4 lbs (1.8 kg) or 8 lbs (3.6 kg) of ground material, respectively
- Self-sealing, tool-free vessel caps for enhance ease-of-use and assembly
Consistent extractions, from run-to-run
- A computer-controlled automated back pressure regulator maintains the extraction at the desired pressure
Enhanced user experience
- Automates the extraction process through an easy-to-use computer controlled interface
- Program and store specific methods for individual strains or end products
Reduced CO2 usage
- Optional CO2 recycler enables you to reuse CO2 for a convenient and even greener process
Efficient and Productive Extraction of Bioactive Compounds
As the botanical industry rapidly expands, it's important to stay competitive, especially when it comes to extracting bioactive compounds from crops. If you're using liquid carbon dioxide for cleaner, more efficient extractions, you're already on your way. Some may think the next step is to get the biggest extraction equipment to meet increasing demand. Well, not quite. With Waters you can extract the same amount of material as those bigger systems in a fraction of the time.
Keywords: APEKS, Eden Labs, applied extacts, extraction, distillate, cannabis, CBD, supercritical, biomass, oil, cartridge
- Brand: Waters
- Condition: Seller Refurbished
- Notes: Great working condition. Recently refurbished. Easily out performs other 20L systems
- SKU: ST0036000
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 36000
- Model: Dual 5L SFE Bio-Botanical Extraction System
- Electrical Req: 240VAC 50/60Hz