Clean and in excellent condition as shown. Heats and cools very quickly. Tested over a 12 hour run, shaking at 120rpm with temp set at 37°C. Operated quietly with a working temp variance < .5°C. When set to 4°C the temperature was actually 5°C and when set to 60°C the temperature was actually 59°C. Controls function as designed. Onsite calibration is recommended before clinical use. Does not include platform.
- Microprocessor controls precisely regulate temperature, speed and running time
- Large 18 in x 18 in accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates flasks up to 3 L
- User-friendly keypad with large LED display is clearly visible and easy to set
- Audible and visual alarms alert you to setpoint deviations or end of study
- A wide selection of interchangeable platforms accommodate varying size clamps
- Wide temperature range: I24: 7 °C above ambient to 60 °C. (I24R: 15 °C below ambient to 60 °C)
- Powerful fan and heater provide rapid heat up and temperature recovery after door opening.
- RS -232 interface for data logging directly to your PC
- Provides the ability to calibrate the speed and temperature directly through the keypad
- Accepts a wide variety of flasks up to 2.8 L in size
- Brand: New Brunswick
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Good working condition. Extended run tested.
- SKU: ST0037005
- Inspected By: 3
- Item ID: 37005
- Model: I24R
- Electrical Req: 120V | 50/60Hz