Clean and in perfect working condition. Refurbished and tested through several complete cycles.
Buy with confidence! This sterilizer is backed by our
Hassle-Free 60-DAY WARRANTY
Every individual component was tested and/or serviced to factory spec. Door gasket has been replaced. Plumbing lines and internal reservoir have been fully sterilized, purged and cleaned. In-line water filters have been replaced. Solenoids and elements individually voltmeter tested. All factory cycle types tested. Perfect operation every time.
Interior is in excellent condition. Unit comes with rotating shelf rack, 4 stainless instrument trays + insulated tray handle, drain and fill hoses, and an additional new door gasket.
The Bravo is a fractionated vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to ensure a dry load every time) cycles to ensure the perfect steam penetration for any load. The Bravo offers the perfect blend of speed and capacity with our total cycle times, including drying, set at about half the time as other chamber autoclaves. The SciCan Dri-TecV system ensures a perfectly dry load every time. The Bravo 17, with a 17 liter chamber, comes with an efficient internal vacuum pump and employs total cycle times, including drying, starting at just 19 minutes. The Bravo 17 is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market and comes standard with 3 sterilization trays, increasing load capacity and office efficiency.
- Fractionated vacuum system
- 17 L or 21 L chamber capacity
- Intelligent double-locking closed-door drying
- Integrated front-port USB datalogger
- Industry-leading cycle times
- Single use pull-and-push water system
- Bright LCD screen with both visual and audible alarms to notify users for any errors
- One of the fastest autoclaves on the market today
- Lightning fast and consistent dry loads every time to allow more loads to be processed daily
- Guaranteed fresh water with every cycle
- Allows user to choose the appropriate cycle for each load
- Convenient and versatile operation
- Allows cycle data to be stored digitally, making record keeping simple and efficient
- Routine maintenance is easy to perform
- Easy-to-use interface
- Allows quick processing of 3 full-sized cassettes or up to 15 pouches
- Ensures the door is fully closed for complete safety from beginning to end
Use only distilled water of high quality. The use of water of inadequate quality can severely damage the equipment.
Unit size:22 in. x 19 in. x 16.5 in.
Chamber volume:17 L / 4.5 gal
Sterilization chamber dimensions:10 in. (diameter) x 14 in. (depth)
Weight (without water):121 lb.
Power supply:120V, 60Hz, 15A, 1700W
Nominal power:1700 W (15A)
AC fuses (6,3 x 32 mm):F 15A
External dimensions (excluding rear connections):18.9 in. x 22.04 in. x 16.5 in.
Insulation class:Class I
Installation category:Cat. II
Distilled water tank capacity:~ 4.6 L / 1.22 gal (water at MAX level), ~ 0.8 L / 0.02 gal (water at MIN level)
Sterilization programs:Available: 10, Pre-sets: 4 (direct selection by user)
Preheating time (from cold):~ 10 minutes
Bacteriological filter (PTFE filtering element):Porosity: 0.2 µm, Connection: male 1/8" NPT connector
Serial connection:DB-9 pin (female) connector
- Brand: SciCan
- Condition: Seller Refurbished
- Notes: Fully cleaned, serviced, refurbished and in excellent functional condition. Multi-cycle tested.
- SKU: ST0036679
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 36679
- Model: Bravo 17
- Electrical Req: 120V | 50/60Hz