Clean and in excellent cosmetic condition. These were removed from a prominent DOE facility during upgrade. We don't have the equipment to test but it came with a collection of well serviced, working GNSS and inertial equipment. As such, we are providing a hassle-free warranty.
Comes with case, GSS20 dual beam sensor, magnetic mount and new open ended cable for wiring to any compatible monitoring/logging system.
• Non-contact Measurement
• 24GHz Radar Doppler Technology
• Works on Plain and Rough Terrain
• Excellent Price/Performance Ratio
• Single or Dual Channel Versions
• Direction Sensing
• Vehicle Pitch Compens. (GSS20)
• Excellent Low-Noise Speed Signal
• Low Signal Latency (<10ms)
• Working Range from 0.1-300km/h
• Compact and lightweight
• Fits within seconds
• Pulse Output
• Analogue Speed Output (GSS20)
• Serial RS232 Interface (GSS11/20)
• Overground Vehicle Speed Sensing
• Distance Measurement
• Brake Test
• Fuel Consumption Test
• Vehicle Sound Analysis
• Interval Marking
• Off-Road Test
• Vehicle Homologation
The newly designed PEGASEM Radar Sensors allow carefree non-contact speed sensing over ground at a very competitive price. The road surface is scanned with a 24 GHz radar beam. The internal processor creates a high precision TTL- output signal with 100 pulses per metre from the raw Doppler signals.
For high precision measurements, the GSS20 has automatic internal vehicle pitch compensation using a dual beam design while the GSS10/GSS11, with its single beam approach, is targeted for applications where vehicle pitching during acceleration and braking does not occur e.g. tramways, trains etc.
High gain micro-wave antennas create a Doppler signal with excellent noise margin allowing measurements even in the ultra low speed range. The clean, high quality speed output signal outperforms many competitive non-contact vehicle speed sensors. Both models come in weatherproof housings with five meters of cable and a mounting solution for easy and quick fitting to the vehicle’s body.
- Brand: Pegasem
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Clean and in excellent cosmetic condition from high profile DOE facility.
- SKU: ST0037252
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 37252
- Model: GSS20