Clean and in excellent condition. Tested as shown with gameboy control module (**not included). We cycled pumps on and off, running a short, dry test and successfully achieved run status. This unit is from a working Nano HPLC system that was being phased out during an upgrade. Cleaning and general service performed. Comes only with what is shown, including power cable.
Hassle free warranty.
**Gameboy controller was for testing purposes only and is not included**
The Agilent 1100 G1312A Binary Pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. The G1312A’s inlet-valve is electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke to eliminate vapor formation with volatile solvents and requires no maintenance.
The high-speed proportioning valve and preconfigured vacuum degasser of the 1100 Binary Pump allows convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and the highest flexibility in solvent choices. This binary pump can be remotely controlled via chemstation software or by an external G1323 controller. The Agilent G1312A is easy to use, durable, and offers a wide flow range.
- Flow Precision: <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range: Setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Operating range: 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Delay volume: 180 – 480 µl (600-900 µl with mixer) dependent on back pressure
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 – 12.5. Solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack steel
- GLP Features: Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for
continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.