Clean, functional and in pristine working condition. This spectrophotometer was very recently in service at a well maintained wine production lab before the facility closed its doors. Service contract maintenance and calibration were regularly conducted and the unit was well cared for by knowledgable technicians.
This unit is currently fitted with the Evolution Smart Sipper module for automated, continuous sample reading. Comes with all compliance paperwork, Insight 2.3 base and automatic software along with manuals and user guides for the system and software. Also included; standard cuvette holder, tons of tubing and accessories, cell holders, extra motors and spare parts for maintenance. This system is ready for long term productivity in your lab.
Hassle Free Warranty.
We have 2 identical units in stock with the same configurations. Unit 1 is the one used for the photos. They were purchased and maintained on the same schedule.
Unit 1 Serial #: 5A4V 230104
Unit 2 Serial #: 5A4V 212402
Each unit will come with the same spare parts including 2 spare pumps motors (each) that were not shown in photos. If you have any questions or preferences, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thermo Scientific Evolution 201 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
For routine to research analysis, this instrument series offers real innovations that provide enhanced usability and performance - without added complexity. With straightforward software, cutting-edge instrumentation and a wide selection of accessories, the Evolution 201 and 220 systems work with you to perform experiments the way you want - for the results you need.
INSIGHT Software—Sophistication Simplified
- Personalize your home screen for easy navigation and convenience
- Workbook tools save time and ensure accurate results
- CUE scripting allows creation of customized interface and simplified workflow
Optimized Engineering Delivers Ultimate Performance
- Double-beam geometry with 1nm spectral bandwidth for precision measurements
- Application Focused Beam Geometry (AFBG) technology enables the best performance from microcells, solid samples, and fiber optic probes
- Xenon flash lamp requires no warm-up time allowing instant measurements
- Electronic triggering provides the highest level of accuracy for rapid-mixing kinetics measurements
- Precision monochromator drive delivers fast scanning data collection and wavelength accuracy
Powerful Convenience at your Fingertips
- Color, touch screen provides instrument control using built-in computer
- Integrated keypad allows communication with INSIGHT software
- Choice of Local or PC configurations provides flexibility and convenience
Accessories for all your Sampling Needs
- Wide accessory selection with various temperature control options, sample changers, sippers and solid sampling devices complete your analysis
- Choice of Peltier Single Cell Holder or a Smart 8-Cell Peltier system for temperature control and sample monitoring from 0° to 100 °C
- Easy software integration gives you complete control of your measurements
Assurance of System Performance
- The Thermo Scientific UV Validator package provides support for system qualification and validation activities
- Documentation facilitates compliance of your system with the requirements of FDA,GxP, ISO 9001:2000 and ISPE 2001 guidelines and regulations
- Mercury Lamp accessory is available to perform instrument calibration
- Thermo Scientific INSIGHT security software provides complete tools to meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
Evolution Smart Sipper Description
Thermo Scientific™ Evolution™ Smart™ Sipper Accessories for Thermo Scientific™ Evolution™ Spectrophotometers are easy-to-use sampling accessories featuring a reliable multi-roller peristaltic pump. When the Smart Sipper is installed, all sipper controls are automatically displayed in the software. Methods can be automated so that samples are measured automatically after they are sipped. Smart Sipper Accessories feature modes to return the sample to the original container, send the sample to waste, or run continuously.
- Fully integrated operation with Thermo Scientific™ INSIGHT™ and Thermo Scientific™ VISION™ software methods. Samples can be sipped followed by automatic measurement and return of the sample or pumping to waste.
- Automatic recognition by software, smart alignment and serial number reporting
- Able to handle sample volumes from 200µL to 9.999mL and a fully customizable sip volume and air gap
- Software assisted calibration routine to simplify the process of changing tubing and methods
- Sippers support 10mm pathlength cells and shorter pathlength cells with use of an appropriate spacer. Longer pathlength cells are not supported.
- Specialized tubing packs available for
- mild chemical use (silicone tubing)
- acid resistant (c-flex)
- bio-compatible (Chemdurance Bio)
- chemical resistant (Viton)
- Replacement flow-cell connector packs for both Starna and Hellma cells available
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Fully functional. Regularly maintained and calibrated. Lots of extras. See Description
- SKU: ST0037602
- Inspected By: 2
- Item ID: 37602
- Model: Evolution 201
- Electrical Req: 120V | 50/60Hz